Sunday 1 June 2008

Weekly Update 1st June 2008

After Friday's near failure, it's hardly surprising that I haven't lost any weight this week. It's not helped by the fact that I went to watch a show with friends yesterday (Ockham's Razor aerial show - it's brilliant) and bought some sweets in the interval. I ate most of the packet (I shared) and then, when I got home, ate the jaffa cakes I'd bought on Friday. I'm not even sure why. I wasn't feeling like I needed to binge, I just opened them and ate them knowing full well I'd regret it in the morning.

When I got on the scales this morning, they said I was the same weight as last week. The thing is, I don't trust scales so I'm automatically paranoid that it's an illusion. My period's just finished and my first thought was that I must have been bloated last week and now I've lost that water weight.

Why do I believe scales when they say I've gained but not when I stay stable or lose?

Ah well. I could have done without Friday's mishap, but the rest of the week was pretty good.

No comments: