Saturday 26 April 2008

Weekly Update 1

This is the first of what will be a series of weekly updates about how I'm coping and whether I slip up.

I mentioned in my first couple of posts that I went to the supermarket last week and bought supplies for a binge. The good news is, I didn't binge. The bad news is, I showed no self-restraint whatsoever and the last of the food went yesterday.

I'm just trying to cling on to the fact that I didn't eat it all in one go.

On a brighter note, I went to the shop again yesterday because I was out of milk and low on vegetables. The most unhealthy thing I bought was a packet of low-fat, wholemeal biscuits. They're sitting in a cupboard in the kitchen and I'm determined to eat them gradually.

I've been to the gym a few times for a couple of hours at a time. The sessions have been tiring, but I've not been pushing myself too hard.

Overall, I've gained a couple of pounds this week, but I can cope with that. Everyone goes through bad patches and I'm not about to start starving myself over this one.

No comments: